2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wonder with mine being a 2.0T if removing the mufflers will sound like I want.

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
Nothing against the owner in the below video but I guess I'm getting old... no way I would want to hear this exhaust every time I drove my car. But in that owner's defense 40+ years ago when I was his age a had a few vehicles that were that loud. LOL!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Shucks I’m over 50 and as much as I love exhausts, I prefer more tunes ones. Again no insults to anyone on here, but I don’t want to announce my arrival before I arrive lol.

Reactions: Piratefan2018

·
Registered
2019 Accord Sport 1.5T
62 Posts
Nothing against the owner in the below video but I guess I'm getting old... no way I would want to hear this exhaust every time I drove my car. But in that owner's defense 40+ years ago when I was his age a had a few vehicles that were that loud. LOL!!!

Yeah, how about no.....

·
Registered
143 Posts
You could also just gut the cat and gain hp too.
I moved my gfs Abarth out of the way yesterday to drive my car because i didn't want to hear her car as we were running errands. It's nice having something quiet to drive now after years of always driving something louder

·
Registered
69 Posts
Added a beauty ring.

Been researching off and off and told no from the dealers until I physically compared the rad cap from my 2000 ZE1 Insight and 2020 CV1 Accord. All the Honda rad caps are the same. Pressures may vary.

Composite Honda part# 19047-PLC-003 adds a finishing touch to a radiator cap that look out of place.

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
Reactions: DRKNESS

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hmm wonder where my comment went to. Anyways getting rid of a little noise in the trunk area with some sound deadening.

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
Hmm wonder where my comment went to. Anyways getting rid of a little noise in the trunk area with some sound deadening.
Gotcha, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,418 Posts
Gave her a little love and put a coat of wax on her... what can shine will shine. 😁

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t
7 Posts
You know you were putting your 1.5t i4 fwd up against potentially a 3.3 twin turbo v6 awd? lol
No don't know much about them Stingers other then that I was really stung bad :) I thought it was the 4 cylinder one at first until I saw the GT badge. So I did a little youtube kia stinger GT vs ??? research and surprised it could beat a mustang GT 5.0 2018 from the dig every time on the Lap-Times test channel... saw another one with a Camaro SS ... Kia won then the Camaro one... so I guess I was based on how well the Camaro could launch. So I'm basically messing with a muscle car even though it's a TTV6 Sports Sedan....? LOL!

81 - 96 of 96 Posts