2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I wonder with mine being a 2.0T if removing the mufflers will sound like I want.

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Nothing against the owner in the below video but I guess I'm getting old... no way I would want to hear this exhaust every time I drove my car. But in that owner's defense 40+ years ago when I was his age a had a few vehicles that were that loud. LOL!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Shucks I’m over 50 and as much as I love exhausts, I prefer more tunes ones. Again no insults to anyone on here, but I don’t want to announce my arrival before I arrive lol.

Reactions: Piratefan2018

·
Registered
2019 Accord Sport 1.5T
62 Posts
Nothing against the owner in the below video but I guess I'm getting old... no way I would want to hear this exhaust every time I drove my car. But in that owner's defense 40+ years ago when I was his age a had a few vehicles that were that loud. LOL!!!

Yeah, how about no.....

·
Registered
178 Posts
You could also just gut the cat and gain hp too.
I moved my gfs Abarth out of the way yesterday to drive my car because i didn't want to hear her car as we were running errands. It's nice having something quiet to drive now after years of always driving something louder

·
Registered
79 Posts
Added a beauty ring.

Been researching off and off and told no from the dealers until I physically compared the rad cap from my 2000 ZE1 Insight and 2020 CV1 Accord. All the Honda rad caps are the same. Pressures may vary.

Composite Honda part# 19047-PLC-003 adds a finishing touch to a radiator cap that look out of place.

Reactions: DRKNESS

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Reactions: DRKNESS

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hmm wonder where my comment went to. Anyways getting rid of a little noise in the trunk area with some sound deadening.

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Hmm wonder where my comment went to. Anyways getting rid of a little noise in the trunk area with some sound deadening.
Gotcha, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1,553 Posts
Gave her a little love and put a coat of wax on her... what can shine will shine. 😁

·
Registered
2018 Honda Accord Sport 1.5t
11 Posts
You know you were putting your 1.5t i4 fwd up against potentially a 3.3 twin turbo v6 awd? lol
No don't know much about them Stingers other then that I was really stung bad :) I thought it was the 4 cylinder one at first until I saw the GT badge. So I did a little youtube kia stinger GT vs ??? research and surprised it could beat a mustang GT 5.0 2018 from the dig every time on the Lap-Times test channel... saw another one with a Camaro SS ... Kia won then the Camaro one... so I guess I was based on how well the Camaro could launch. So I'm basically messing with a muscle car even though it's a TTV6 Sports Sedan....? LOL!

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
114 Posts
Finally got around to adding some auxiliary lights (Baja Designs Squadron Sport combo) and aluminum mesh protection. Thought about swapping the horns for the PIAA horn kit that College Hills sells for the CRV but I preferred the slightly lower pitch of the OEM horns - loudness was about the same I think. Was also thinking about mounting a speaker in the middle but there is a triangular cross sectioned piece of aluminum welded on top of the bumper reinforcement that I'd have to cut a section out of and I was too lazy... lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Had my guys come down and do a full detail on it before putting it back into the garage. It’s making me rethink selling my 2010 Toyota Corolla with 60k original miles and using tat sale money on modding the Accord.

·
Registered
178 Posts
So short story long one of first things I noticed was the center console could be easily scratched and needs protection. Thought about wraps but I'm not experienced with it, and even with the precut ones I would want to take the trim pieces off to get it perfect which didn't want to do. I really didn't want th CF look but this was only thing I could find that fit my parameters. But of course you can't just put some on the center console, wouldn't look right, so the window switch cover and inner door handle cups got done as well. And while I was looking saw the eyelids things which brings some blue to the front which I have been wanting to do. I found a bunch of accessories on Ali Express which saved me a ton compared to eBay. Some of the pieces are three times more on eBay.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts