2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very interested in seeing a cold air intake, I know PRL has done an excellent job on the Civic platform. I'm also looking into the MagnaFlow exhaust system for the Accord too. Have you guys heard any news on modifications like this and would love to hear your feedback andpersonal experience. Please post any information you have. I'm ready to make my Accord 2.0 Mt even faster.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The Hondata tune is crazy impressive, and it brings the torque figures of the Accord almost parallel to what's found in the Type R. Most aftermarket modifications are just now coming down the pipeline, so I don't think many owners have swapped out much as of yet.

·
Banned
8 Posts
We would like to develop a cold air intake system for both the 1.5T and 2.0T platforms. Currently, we are finishing up the bigger turbo options for the 1.5T Civic turbo kit and associated fueling limitations. Next up is the Type-R cold air and turbo kit. Possibly some Accord parts in the mix to fill in the gaps between those bigger projects!!

If you have looked at our website you will see the downpipe is already on preorder and the frontpipe will follow soon after. An upgraded intercooler is in the preliminary stages as of now. And our Stage 1 Intake has been designed and samples will be used to ensure proper fitment and performance testing results.

To compliment our product line we will offer many aftermarket options on our site as well. If there is something you would like to see on our site, as aftermarket parts become increasingly available in the coming months, please contact us.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Hondata tune is crazy impressive, and it brings the torque figures of the Accord almost parallel to what's found in the Type R. Most aftermarket modifications are just now coming down the pipeline, so I don't think many owners have swapped out much as of yet.
Yes sir I'm currently running the KTuner Stage 2, it's freaking awesome!!! I love it that parts are coming to Market for us to continuously get faster

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yeah their expertise with Honda models should result in some impressive performance mods for the Accord. Really looking forward to seeing that CAI, as I don't think there are any companies currently offering one yet. I have seen power intake filters, but no full on systems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts