2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a white 2018 exl 2.0 with plenty of engine mods and radio mods so next is going to be new wheels and suspension. Like I said car is white, every piece of glass is blacked out with ceramic tint and I have the hi rev v3 smoked lens taillights. I think I plan on sticking with 19s, I currently have the sport wheels. I'm deciding between keeping them black or going bright red. Also what should I do with suspension? 2 in? Think I will just do springs so what is also the opinion on this. Please feel free to ask any more questions and any opinion on what everyone thinks will look best is welcomed, mainly which color for the wheels. Thanks

·
Registered
156 Posts
First, do you have a budget in mind? Second, looks is subjective. I'm pretty sure you have a look that you want to achieve so just stick with that.

There's plenty of information on here and on instagram. Just gotta do a lot of digging and research. Everyone has varying opinions so you can take inspiration from that. To save you time and energy, you're better off researching because ultimately you're the one driving it and living with these decisions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i’m sure you’ve probably heard about fitment industries. Check their gallery and it’ll give you a bunch of info on sizing.

If you haven’t heard about fitment industries check them out at fitmentindustries.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.