2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Im not too worried ive always been conscious of whats in the roads, potholes, etc even when i had a truck om thick tires. As for parking and curbs, not worried i stay away from those and keep an eye on it as i park

I do want to just trying to find a place charging a reasonable price. So far around here theyre asking for $5-800 for labor + alignment. The 800 said they order the springs for me so thats why theyre up there.

Sucks because i read elsewhere most only getting charged up to 300 for install 😒
Hope you find someone soon. Could even ask friends to help you and make a day of it. Pay them with beers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hope you find someone soon. Could even ask friends to help you and make a day of it. Pay them with beers.
Yeah i got a friend that works at a custom car shop and will see if he wants to take a weekend and do it on the side. He put on a level kit on my truck back when i had it which only took a cpl hours. Knowing the springs will take a longer i was gonna wait to hit him up, we both got families now since puttin the level kit on

21 - 22 of 22 Posts