2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Personally I stay away from them. Tried a couple different pairs years ago, I found them all to shimmy or cause vibrations. If your going to get new wheels, pick ones with proper offsets to get the look you want. That being said many people run them with no problems. But your question depends on many factors. Are you going to lower it, do you want rubbing to be a concern, ect. What looks good to you might not to others. I recommend looking at wheel threads and searching here for pics of people with spacers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ran 25mm spacers all around. No issues. No rubbing. Bought mine from Amazon for $80 for the set. I made sure they were hub centric as well. Ran them for about 8 months. you need 25mm at least to clear the wheel studs.
View attachment 6316
I ran 25mm spacers all around. No issues. No rubbing. Bought mine from Amazon for $80 for the set. I made sure they were hub centric as well. Ran them for about 8 months. you need 25mm at least to clear the wheel studs.
View attachment 6316
curious what front splitter this is on your car? Looks simple and clean. I’m looking for something like that without the side “wings/canards”

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.