2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have an idea where you can get a set of tpms sensors for a 2022 honda accord? i bought a xtra set of 17" wheels for winter tires for the misses new accord an cant find them anywhere...also does anyone know the color code or proper name for the color of these wheels? 3 are like new an 1 is tarnished an want to repaint to match...

Attachments

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
549 Posts
I think your Accord doesn't have separate sensors.

Look up 2019-2021 Honda Civic wheel. You may have to ask the parts department for a color code - all the online links only say "dark gray/grey"...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Anyone have an idea where you can get a set of tpms sensors for a 2022 honda accord? i bought a xtra set of 17" wheels for winter tires for the misses new accord an cant find them anywhere...also does anyone know the color code or proper name for the color of these wheels? 3 are like new an 1 is tarnished an want to repaint to match...
2019 Accords do not use TPMS sensors. While it’s possible they made a running change within the Gen X Accord it’s not likely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
the xtra rims are off a 19', there going on a 2022 accord exl, i assumed the 2022 had sensors going by low air pressure dummy light?
10th gen Accords use an indirect TPMS that doesn't use sensors. This article explains it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts