2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 2.0 EXL
549 Posts
I like them both but one thing I like more about the aftermarket set is that you have bilateral symmetry. I like the OEM touring and sport wheels for the most part but the fact that they "swirl" in different directions on different sides of the car is a deal-breaker for my OCD/AR condition... haha. Is it me or does the aftermarket set of wheels/tires look a little smaller than the stock - or maybe it's the angle of the picture?

·
Administrator
2,865 Posts
Aftermarket IMO. Touring wheels weren't sporty enough for me would have preferred the sport wheels over them for stock. However in the end I wanted black wheels and went with OEM in black.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like them both but one thing I like more about the aftermarket set is that you have bilateral symmetry. I like the OEM touring and sport wheels for the most part but the fact that they "swirl" in different directions on different sides of the car is a deal-breaker for my OCD/AR condition... haha. Is it me or does the aftermarket set of wheels/tires look a little smaller than the stock - or maybe it's the angle of the picture?
I bought the tsw wheels used the tire size if i remember correctly is 235/35/ 19 so you are correct that they look smaller. I have since put on the 235/40/19 tires on the rims and use the factory wheels for my winters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.