2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I plan on buying the white marker to color my stock tires (GOOD YEAR) lettering. I’ve seen this on muscle cards do u guys think it’s more for the muscle car culture or it looks cool either way. Thanks for ur opinions..

·
Registered
13 Posts
If your car is currently stock, then my answer would be - don't do it
If your car is modified with different wheels and tires, then my answer would be - maybe
I feel that it should fit with your build and overall be complimentary with your other mods. I don't feel that it should be the first mod, if that's your case.

Would I do it? My answer would be no because I don't prefer that look, but I know a lot of people that do. I don't think the white lettering on the Accord would suit its looks.

It's your car, so do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
  • If your car is currently stock, then my answer would be - don't do it
    If your car is modified with different wheels and tires, then my answer would be - maybe
    I feel that it should fit with your build and overall be complimentary with your other mods. I don't feel that it should be the first mod, if that's your case.

Would I do it? My answer would be no because I don't prefer that look, but I know a lot of people that do. I don't think the white lettering on the Accord would suit its looks.

It's your car, so do what makes you happy.
    Thanks man. You made some good points. Do u know if there’s a limit to what mods you can do if you’re leasing your vehicle?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Personally I like the white letter look. I ordered a kit from tredwear.com and love it. I didn't want a huge letter on the tire so I ordered the .5" tall lettering to mimic the factory Michelin lettering. Anyway, here are a few pics to show what I am talking about.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts