2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost bought a Kona Coffee Touring. I think if it had a choice for the ivory interior it would be awesome. I liked all the colors plus one. But it came down to what color hides a dirty car well. I wanted a Still Night Pearl but couldn't get on a Touring. And have had to many silver cars, so I chose the Platinum White Pearl.:wink:

I knew I wanted one loaded. I knew I wanted the 2.0t. I wanted a manual but I'm an amputee. So I it was definitely a Touring 2.0t 10 speed auto.:smile_big:

But the interior choice was the toughest. I am not a big fan of black interiors due to them having no personality. I wanted ivory but have seen too many light colored leather interiors that have not worn well. So I ended up with black leather.:plain:

·
Super Moderator
199 Posts
I wanted light to combat the south Texas heat. Originally I was thinking white/ivory but champagne/ivory looked too good to pass up. I wanted cloth, no moonroof and good mpg so I went Hybrid.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Too many black, silver and gray cars that I have owned. Wanted something different so I chose San Marino Red with ivory interior. I am very pleased with my color choice on the 2.0t Touring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts