2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
100% better stopping. I put my 20in TSW’s back on and no issues! However, I do have a bad left axle, so I have a tad bit vibration. Once Insaneshafts gets me my 500hp axles and I realign, I’ll be able to give you a proper update👌🏾

*only thing I DONT like is using spacers for the stock 19’s. +40 offset/ 17 in wheels or better you don't need them for clearance. My drag pack is fine (I tested fitment).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Love it. Just got done with my Genesis BBK. Looks SOOOO much better behind the wheel spokes. Lol
hi bro. im about to get upgrade the genesis bbk. i found autozone was selling 2016 genesis coupe brembo caliper , and found EBC brake pad .. but im not sure which brake rotor i buy... i saw theres a video said 2008 acura tl type S , but i cant find a proper one. can you please share some experience where to buy the right size rotor? and any install tips :) thank you

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0
124 Posts
hi bro. im about to get upgrade the genesis bbk. i found autozone was selling 2016 genesis coupe brembo caliper , and found EBC brake pad .. but im not sure which brake rotor i buy... i saw theres a video said 2008 acura tl type S , but i cant find a proper one. can you please share some experience where to buy the right size rotor? and any install tips :) thank you
Best bet would be go with the 2008 G35 w/Brembo rotors. I have the TL Type S rotors but they're a little off in the caliper so it causes it to sit wrong and makes it hard to get the pads in. Then it drags.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.