2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Yeah, I was around when those were in, in the early 80s.

·
Registered
68 Posts
:smile:
Here is how they look on the Metallic red, I have had them for several months now. I love them. Not only are they sharp to me, but they make my vehicle stand out from the others I have seen routinely on the road in the same color as mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
:smile:
Here is how they look on the Metallic red, I have had them for several months now. I love them. Not only are they sharp to me, but they make my vehicle stand out from the others I have seen routinely on the road in the same color as mine.
Thats not the same as the first picture.

·
Registered
68 Posts
In the first picture, he is showing you where on the vehicle's window they are placed. The picture shows you that it is not the back passenger window, but the small glass triangle next nearest the very back. There is a window no passenger can look out of because it is over the rear dash or farther back. He is showing you in the second picture what the window in question looks like with the louver is on that part of the vehicle. That is why it does not look the same as the first picture.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Go to Ebay or even I have seen them on Amazon, but they will come from the same place on both and that is China and you will have to wait several weeks in order for them to arrive in the USA and at your door. Try to find a seller who does not have a lot of negative marks against them. No one can nor should in my opinion post a link because that seller may become flaky and you would blame the person who recommended you buy from them. Louvers, put in the make, year, model of your vehicle and that is how you will know they will fit. They will not completely cover that triangle part, but enough of it only you will know it because whether carbon, glossy black or matte that part of your car will not be such that the tiny space will be noticeable.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks silly. Why put these on?
To each his or her own. Why put additional tint on your windows so dark no one can see you? Why put those window visors which do not do anything to keep the rain out of your car? Why put anything extra on your vehicle like a front bumper, 19" wheels, engine bonnet? Trunk lid, spoiler?

I do not know the answer for others, as I have written before, for me, it distinguishes my vehicle from the other one where I reside which also has side moldings, and the others now seen daily with the same color. It allows me the ability to have something which makes my vehicle stand out to me and different. It is easily removable so it does not harm the car, it is not after all dark tint, a spoiler or something else extra which when you trade in the dealer has to remove in order to sell it. I think it looks sharp and as we could have purchased anything with an engine and four wheels to get around, why own a 2018 Honda Accord Sedan? :devil:

Reactions: Chad1064

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anybody know of a big name brand company that makes them? I’d rather get them from someplace other than eBay if I can.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts