2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the Honda window visors online from OEM vendors but shipping is $20-50 making them around 150 for a set. Anyone know if I can get some straight from a dealer closer to $100?

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
Doubt if you are going to get a dealer to lower them to $100 (that's 45+% off) when suggested retail price is $185. With the prices you've found $150 isn't a bad price... if your state has sales taxes, and the location you're getting them from will not charge taxes that's an additional savings. Not sure if this is one of the sites you were looking at but found them here for $120 before shipping.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,847 Posts
You're welcome good luck in getting the best deal you can.

You may want to take a look at this thread - Window visor warning if you haven't already.... as nice as I like the look they lack the functionality I would like/expect.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I found the Honda window visors online from OEM vendors but shipping is $20-50 making them around 150 for a set. Anyone know if I can get some straight from a dealer closer to $100?
Me personally. I’ve seen nicer looking ones for less than $40 on eBay. They have a wavy design and they’re smoke black. You should check them out dude.

·
Registered
2020 Honda Accord Hybrid
22 Posts
I believe you’re referring to the Mugen style when you say wavy. Right?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts