2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 2 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Have you made any progression with Honda? I just bought a new 2019 Accord EX-L. I test drove like 4-5 Accords before purchasing this one, which I only test drove for like 2 minutes on dark backroads since it was a showroom car at a good price (and I knew I wanted the Accord already). On the passenger side, my windshield distorts like 3-4” all the way up the side. I noticed it immediately on my way home after purchasing it. I just got back from a Honda service department. The first guy looked at me like I was crazy and said it was a reflection. He seemed wanting to immediately dismiss me, but I pressed for another look. The tech noticed it but said it’s normal on all Accords. He said replacing the windshield would create the same effect. I did look at their showroom Accord today, and it has the same problem. Maybe they’re all like that, and I just now noticed. It’s very distracting and seems unsafe to me. I don’t see how this is acceptable, and I feel stupid for not noticing it before purchase.

· Registered
2 Posts
Djindoe... are you going to try and do anything about it? It’s a huge distraction and safety concern. I think we should all start contacting Honda corporate. They need to do something about this if more people start bringing it up.

1 - 2 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.