2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Finally it's that time of year again for winter tires. I went two sizes down to 17. Michelin X-Ice 235/55/17 on Rtx Bern rims. No issues with fitment.
When you get a chance send a report on their snow/ice performance. I changed the OEM wheels/tires on my Sport to 18” with Pirelli AS. I am retired. If the roads are no good, I just stay home.

·
Registered
1 Posts
any pressure warning light on?

wonder after putting the 17" tire on Sport, do you get the pressure warning light?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to change stock 19” for steel wheel & snow tires

Buying a 18 sport 1.5t, comes stock with 19” wheels. Looking to see what size steel wheels will fit with regular not low profile studded snow tires. If anyone has any ideas of has gone down this road before please let me know what you would recommend! Thank you

·
Registered
242 Posts
Planning to get myself a set of Bridgestone Blizzaks. Had them on all three of my cars since buying my first and have yet to be let down. Of course good winter driving skills also help.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Woah? 17s fit? everyone says they wont because the sport has larger caliper and diameter of the rotor?

Yes that's the smallest rim that fits. Just got 215X55R17 from Tire Rack, they have like $120 off if you pick a tire that has rebates plus doubling with Tirerack VISA.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Sheesh, I went old school and got a silver finish only to realize after I put them on that I had gotten to like the new look darker rims. #buyersremorse

1 - 11 of 11 Posts