2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum! Just recently lowered my 2018 exL 2.0 with some ksport coilovers. I’ve had an alignment hoping and thinking that would fix the issue.

Anytime i take off from a stop the whole car it feels like is wobbling. After i hit about 20-25 mph it goes away. Any ideas as to what it could be. I’m scratching my head. Any advice or info helps!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sounds like tires or wheel not suspension. Did it go away after warm or always present. You may need to rebalance them. Can you tell where is coming from?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like tires or wheel not suspension. Did it go away after warm or always present. You may need to rebalance them. Can you tell where is coming from?
I can’t tell where it’s coming from. But i don’t feel it in the steering wheel. Mainly feels like it’s the car wobbling. And it does it every time i take off from a stop up until about 20mph

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what type of coils? are the shocks adjustable? maybe they are set at softest
I mentioned above it was ksport coilovers and yes they are adjustable. And they definitely aren’t set at the softest setting. Got a good rebound to it but nothing to crazy

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
91 Posts
Get this fixed ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts