2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the forum! Just recently lowered my 2018 exL 2.0 with some ksport coilovers. I’ve had an alignment hoping and thinking that would fix the issue.

Anytime i take off from a stop the whole car it feels like is wobbling. After i hit about 20-25 mph it goes away. Any ideas as to what it could be. I’m scratching my head. Any advice or info helps!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like tires or wheel not suspension. Did it go away after warm or always present. You may need to rebalance them. Can you tell where is coming from?
I can’t tell where it’s coming from. But i don’t feel it in the steering wheel. Mainly feels like it’s the car wobbling. And it does it every time i take off from a stop up until about 20mph

·
Registered
Lunar Silver 2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T 10AT
341 Posts
Get this fixed ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm experiencing something similar except mine wobbles when I hit a bump. First time it happened I was doing 100 and I thought I was going to spin. The front end was wobbling left to right. Today it was cold in the morning and the wobble happened at 40. I have the Eibach sway bars front and rear and lowering springs. I actually first noticed it when taking high speed curves. I know of one specifically that I used to take at around 70 and since my mods, wheels, and tires I have to slow down to about 50. I drive fast so this is becoming an issue. I'm having my wheels and tires checked out tomorrow and an appointment later in the month with the shop that did the suspension. Anyone else have an issue like this at high speed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.