2018 Honda Accord Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey dudes! :grin:

Just wanted to say hey to my fellow hondaheads. Sad to see that Honda has decided to discontinue the couple body style, as several reviews indicate a wacky back end, which I would have to agree with. I suppose this was done intentionally in an attempt to maximize trunk and rear cabin space.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum! The Accord is definitely a daily driver with 473L or cargo space and a good 948mm of headroom because it's not coupe-like. Was never a fan of those, but some people seem to like the roofline.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Oddly enough as they cut the coupe there are reports going around suggesting that Acura will bring back the RSX. IMO there couldn't be a better time to do it as these days more car makers than ever are stepping into segments like that. It probably help that a Type R is out, historically the RSX and Civic have shared the same platform.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wonder if Acura plans on reviving the RSX if we will see a coupe and sedan option. From what we've seen from the Type R its certainly possible to offer a 4 door performance car. I suppose seeing as how Acura already offers an array of other sedans, chances are the new RSX will be released as a coupe only.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts