2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put prl intake,borla exhaust, hondata tune, and was starting to the build a custom sound system by Hertz audio with Audison processesor when I was rear ended last night at around 40mph and thrown into the suv in front of me. Everyone ok besides being really sore today. Weirdly no passenger airbag even though sensor was pushed facing downwad. Core frame is bent but not actual frame. Wonder if they will total it

·
Registered
82 Posts
Something similar happened to my 2014 Accord but I wasn't in it. Neither was anyone else. It was parked. "There is no self, all is impermanent."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Damn man, sorry to hear. Are you all good? You should plan to see a doctor regardless, just in case anything pops up down the road, so you can hopefully be covered for physiotherapy. Has your insurance declared how they will lean on the fault determination? Are you fully covered? I'm glad you're all over all alright.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got her back today after a month of being wrecked. $8100 in damage. Looks brand new again. Getting another $2300 for diminished value, sounds like more car parts lol. Still doing therapy 3 times a week for both of our herniated discs but we are getting better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.