2018 Honda Accord Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
192 Posts
Have you checked out your lpfp? Dirty fuel filter or the stock in tank pump might be shot since it’s not meant to run higher ethanol content.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Have you checked out your lpfp? Dirty fuel filter or the stock in tank pump might be shot since it’s not meant to run higher ethanol content.
I haven’t honestly but wouldn’t the issue be after the direct injection fuel pump since its not pressurizing enough fuel to the rail. I did not change out the hard line that connects to the from the difp to the fuel rail. Worst case scenario is debris made it past the old pump into the fuel rail & clogging injector filters.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
192 Posts
While i was e-tuning I did a WOT data log for Drob from 2k rpm and as soon as I hit 4k rpm the car went into limp mode and gave me this code. The lpfp that I upgraded to popped out inside the basket and one of the o-rings ended up getting ripped which led the fuel to seap out from around the o-ring and caused low pressure to the hpfp. I know it’s a bit different from your situation but low pressure can be caused from the lpfp.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
I appreciate the info bro i will look into it and might as well replace it you know. Hopefully i alleviate this issue been at it for a while now with negative results.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Accord 2.0T
192 Posts
I get it, fuel problems are a PITA. If you tackle the the lpfp your going to need a adjustable lock ring tool to get to it easily….trust.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts